Copyright in this website and its content is owned by, or licensed to, Baker IDI Heart and Diabetesn Institute unless otherwise indicated.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser. You may save an electronic copy or print out a copy of parts of the website solely for your own information, research or study, provided you do not modify the copy and provided you include the copyright notice "© Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute" on the copy. You must not use any of the content for any other purpose without written permission of Baker IDI or other indicated copyright owners.
If you believe that a work available on this website infringes your copyright, or breaches an agreed licence or contract, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email should include the following:
- Sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyright work that is the subject of the claimed infringement.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address, so that we can contact you about this matter.
- An indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them.
- Indicate what law (including country) you believe is being transgressed.